April 24, 2009

Wedding Runways Feature - Unique Wedding Ideas from Real Brides: A New Twist on the Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

One of my best friends from college is getting married this fall. Her and her husband-to-be are 2 of the best, most crazy people I know (in the best possible way). So, I did not expect anything less of them when I heard of instead of having a bachelor and bachelorette party, we are ALL going to the Jersey Shore one weekend in the summer.

This has come up for debate, quite a lot recently, whether this is appropriate or not. I can honestly say I think this is a great idea! The future bride and groom will be able to spend time with each other and so will all of their friends. We are all scattered across 2 states, so this is the perfect way to get to know each other before hand. I am going to plan activities for the weekend, the girls’ are still going to have a spa-day, or a few hours, anyway. And the boys’ can still play golf. We will all get together later in the night for dinner and maybe a few cocktails! I highly recommend this idea!

Stay tuned for the “after” update…..


Like unique wedding ideas? Visit Wedding Runways for custom printed wedding aisle runners

No comments:

Post a Comment