June 8, 2009

Martha Stewart's Cupcakes

Martha Stewart
Last Thursday, I had the chance to go to Martha Stewart’s book singing in Madison for her new book, Martha Stewart’s Cupcakes. The book is filled with 175 different cupcakes, all with different flavors, themes, toppings, you name it! I arrived later than I had planned, and waited in line for almost 2 hours, but it was well worth it. After all was said and done, I had an autographed Martha Stewart’s Cupcakes book and an inspiring line from Martha. She thought Wedding Runways “was a fabulous idea!” (I snuck her a business card as she was signing the book). She loved the idea of custom printed wedding aisle runners. Martha referred me to Darcy Miller, Editorial Director of Martha Stewart Weddings and I sent her some information today. We’ll see how everything goes, but when Martha picked up my card and spoke to me, that was all I needed. Here’s to a hopeful week!

Steve DePino was there to capture Martha during the book signing. He is an amazing photographer from Guilford, CT. Steve has had his work featured in The Knot, Modern Bride and Style Me Pretty, to name a few. Excitement, passion and energy are Steve’s key ingredients for making his photographs come to life. He is best known for his engagement portrait sessions and of course the beautiful stories he tells through his photographs during a couples wedding. For more photo’s, visit Steve’s Blog or contact him at steve@stevedepino.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment